mardi 18 septembre 2012

Stranger


You : A really beautiful relationship is a once-in-a-lifetime thing... And I've already had mine.
Stranger: how'd u meet
Stranger: tips bro
Stranger: ahhaa
You: at school
You: she was working at the cafe of my university
You: as soon as I saw her ... I knew I wanted to know more about her
Stranger: hahaa, that’s pretty sick. Sort of like the movie dates
You: I’m usually kind of shy or introvert
You: but I made a man of myself and each time a was there I tried to talk more to her
You: I ended up asking her to play tennis with me ...
You: she agreed but with some others friends of her...
Stranger: ahaha. you get your own group of friends to tag?
You: they were her friends
Stranger: ahh I see
You: she did not want to be alone with me… haha
You: but lately she agreed doing something only us together
Stranger: haha well
Stranger: you had some balls going to that tennis game!
You: yep! That makes me smile when I think back to it
You: she was worth it
You: we ended up walking by the river...
You: that was pretty awesome.
Stranger: hahahaa you bet man
Stranger: well hope I get something interesting like that
You: I'm sure you will
Stranger: yeah man
You: That’s not something I talk about often
Stranger: haha... Specially with another man
Stranger: on this site!
Stranger: ahha now that’s rare
You: yeah you're right
You: anyway ... tennis was a good pick up line
Stranger: haha can you actually play tennis?
You: yeah sure
You: :P
Stranger: well it wouldn’t be good with me
Stranger: Hahaha
You: haha
You: I'm sure it would have
You: she was not a pro
Stranger: what if she was?
Stranger: you'd be doomed
You: I mean ... she had a lot more cardio ... but I was better: P
You: lol not really
Stranger: Yeah
You: we did arm wrestling once.
Stranger: but if you let them win it'll be better
Stranger: hahaha
You: I let her won...
You: she still talks about it
Stranger: hahahhaa
You: we have it on video. That was pretty funny
Stranger: gentleman
You: she is like 100 lbs. ... and I'm 170.... but she is still convinced that I did not let her win ... that she REALLY beat me :) 
Stranger: LOL
Stranger: go for round 2 than
Stranger: ahhahaa
You: I tried
You: she doesn’t want
You: haha
You: awwww man
You: I’m kind of sad now :(
Stranger: yeh man
Stranger: its good memories that just fuck your mood right up
You: not that type of sadness… I miss her
You: I smile as telling my stories
Stranger: but if your planning to leave each other... different story
You: we have so much good memories
You: we were sometime so much ... cheesy
Stranger: hahaha
Stranger: that’s sweet man
Stranger: its better than being so hard core any annoying
Stranger: like some people.
You: yep...
You: names of our future children are still written on my fridge
You: you see what I mean: P
Stranger: shit man
Stranger: I’m not the nosey type
Stranger: but don't leave her! She is the one
Stranger: sucks dude
You: ... I know … :(
You: I know
You: what can I do?
Stranger: Fix it man … she still loves you but she is afraid
You: I feel like I’ve tried this already...
You: in fact
You: last month
You: she came here because she wanted to talk to me 3 times
Stranger: and...
You: 3 times! ... Each time: same reason
You: she thinked that it would be a better idea stop talking each other ... not seeing us...
You: but
You: each time a tried to fix ... I said a still love her...
Stranger: shit man...
You: each time... She cried a lot…
You: I don’t want this
You: she deserves to be happy
You: that’s why we have a restaurant dinner tomorrow
You: This time ... I called her.
You: I said we need to talk
You: and restaurant because public place ... cannot cry
You: I do it for her
You: for her happiness
You: because ... I still love her
Stranger: damn man
Stranger: that’s some courage bro
You: That’s some craziness
Stranger: … yeah .. I strongly believe that you two are made for each other
You: we decided of tomorrow last week
You: and all last 7 days I’ve thinked about it
You: and I keep in mind that I must do it ... for her
You: but you know man...
You: tomorrow when I will face her...
You: all my minding and my preparation will disappear
You: When I will see her face ... get closer to her...
You: I hope Ill be able to do it …
Stranger: word brutal …. You are her hero if you do this for her…. That’s not right .. for you
Stranger: that sucks man ….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire